Thursday 7 February 2013

Exciting announcement and playing catch up.

I'm playing a bit of catch up today as I've had no internet the last week. I hope you enjoy.

First I have some very exciting news...

I have been chosen as a guest designer over at ARTastic!!!!!! So very excited and honored to have been chosen!!!! Here is my interpretation of their February challenge, with a painting of an Aussie beach scene. It is an open criteria this month.



I used lots of little bits and pieces from my stash as well as a couple of swap items and upthe top a little Charms Creation rainbow lollipop.

Next up is my entry for Black with 2 February challenge. It is black + yellow + blue.



I used all paper scraps from my stash as well as some star buttons from Boyle "Scrappy Bizz" and some twine from MME.

Last up I have some cards to share. A valentines day card for my man and some xmas cards (I'm starting early this year) made drom a template from Dawn over a Scrap It TV.





14 comments:

  1. Very cute pages and love the Valentine's card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have been busy! Love your beach page for the ARTastic Challenge. Great cluster of embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love a mucky baby having fun! Sweet beachy page Sarah - thank you so much for being part of ARTastic this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Sarah! really cute photo thanks for joining in at BW2 cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you have started your Chrissie cards Sarah, so have I..never go wrong getting in early! And your page for BW2 is great - love all those paper strips & sweet photo.
    I love this photo of your baby all sandy & having fun on the beach, love your clusters & also love that it is a another page in your scrap book. Thanks for joining us at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic LO for Black with 2 thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work Sarah, thanks for playing along @ BW2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun Sarah. I look forward to seeing your guest DT piece. Thanks for joining us for this months challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your GDT! Thanks for sharing your lovely work at BW2 hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what cute little pages. Thanks for giving BW2 a go

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a little cutie and nothing like giving them a huge sandpit to play in. I love how you have done your page, with the bright colours. Look forward to seeing your page next month.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your guest designer spot at ARTastic it is great to have you on board. Great page you have created for our February challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photo of you baby getting 'sandy' on the beach. Woohoo!!!....congrats on your guest spot for ARTastic! Thanks for joining in our February challenge!

    ReplyDelete